1) It’s Bible Study Coffee Time: Jacob and Esau fight over the keystone.
Torah Portion: Genesis 32:4 – 36:43
Haftarah: Obadiah 1:1 – 1:21
2) Remember Q asked us to find the keystone? Numerous drops on this: “find the keystone,” “apply the keystone,” etc.
People thought it was the Senior Executive Service…it’s not the SES.
3) “Keystone” is comprised of 2 words. “Key” “stone.”
What is a “key” “stone” — it is a stone that serves as a key.
It is a stone that unlocks.
Are you with me?
4) The keystone is associated with satanic worship, as in Epstein Island.
Satan worship is the reverse of God worship.
So they’re trying to unlock something when they’re channeling the devil.
Are you with me?
5) Why did Q tell us to follow “the bloodlines?” The bloodlines are the reverse of royal families. They are evil families. They are the heads of a cult that seeks to unlock the most fundamental power of the world through satanic worship.
6) Q named these families as Saud, Rothschild and Soros.
7) Rothschild is the one you hear least about in the mainstream media, but they are associated with the central banks (this is not conspiracy theory) and if you control the money you control the world.
8) Or so they think.
The idea for the cabal is to stabilize the world under their control, and to do that they have to control the only thing in the world that they can’t control.
They have to control God.
Rabbi Nachman of Breslov used the metaphor of the princess locked up.
9) The princess locked up is the Shechina.
@SaRaAshcraft and the other sex slaves are the Shechina.
They are holiness corrupted.
The cabal derives power from corrupting the holy.
10) What is another way of saying keystone? Would you say that the word “foundation stone” makes sense?
Answers – The Most Trusted Place for Answering Life’s Questions
Answers.com is the place to go to get the answers you need and to ask the questions you want
: “The dome of the rock is built around the Foundation Stone (אבן השתייה). This is a big stone said to be the corner stone of the entire world. During the Rapture, those closest to the stone will be brought back first.”
Why is the Dome of the Rock important to Jews – Answers
The dome of the rock is built around the Foundation Stone (אבן השתייה). This is a big stone said …
12) אבן השתייה is the Hebrew term for “Foundation Stone”
This phrase is pronounced “E-vehn Ha-shti-ya”
13) The cabal wants to control Israel because Israel holds the keystone.
This is a picture of the keystone, the foundation stone, “evehn hashtiya.”
14) Here is the caption on that photo: “The Foundation Stone in the floor of the Dome of the Rock shrine in Jerusalem. The round hole at upper left penetrates to a small cave, known as the Well of Souls, below.”
15) “There is a difference of opinion in classical Jewish sources as to whether this was the location of the Holy of Holies or of the Outer Altar.According to those that hold it was the site of the Holy of Holies, that would make this the holiest site in Judaism (Tanhuma, ch 10)”
16) Starting with #15, we are on this page now.
17) “Jewish tradition views the Holy of Holies as the spiritual junction of Heaven and Earth, the axis mundi, and is therefore the direction that Jews face when praying the Amidah.”
18) The Amidah is Shmoneh Esreh, 18 blessings, a prayer said multiple times daily.
19) What covers the Holy of Holies? The Dome of the Rock.
20) “The Dome of the Rock is an Islamic sacred shrine in Jerusalem, built on the Temple Mount. It is believed this is where Muhammad ascended into heaven and was given the 2nd pillar of Islam, to pray 5 times a day, from Allah, which is still used today.”
21) Why are domes significant?
22) Domes symbolize “divine legitimacy.”
23) “The celestial symbolism was adopted by rulers in the Middle East to emphasize their divine legitimacy and was inherited by later civilizations down to the present day as a general symbol of governmental authority.”
24) Now look at the Epstein “temple” – would a satanic cult want to “emphasize their divine legitimacy?”
Q called out this tweet that mentioned it, as if to say the writer was close in highlighting a piece of the structure.
Q said: “explore further.”
25) Biblically we know that satanic cults would “pass children through the fire” to “Ba’al” or Moloch. The idea was to gain power from their suffering and death. Just as legitimate blessing is gained from serving God, satanic “blessing” is gained from serving evil-selling soul.
26) Leviticus 18:21 “Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek [Moloch], for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD.”
27) Quora: “What does “passing through fire” mean in the Bible with reference to Moloch?”
28) Brian Leung: “The Canaanites were horrible people. They engaged in devil worship. They worshiped a god named Molech. They built a bronze statue, that had a head of a cow, and two outstretched arms. It was hollow and their priests would build a hot fire inside the statue.”
29) A hot fire inside the statue…sort of like a pizza oven.
30) “Then once it was hot enough, they would place a living infant or child into the outstretched arms of the metal statue.”
31) “They would beat drums loudly to drown out the screams of the infants and children being sacrificed.”
32) Sort of like having a very loud band play music in the background so that you can’t hear the child’s screams.
Podesta Recording Attack on Children Alter Ego Skippy
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25/john-podesta-talks-about_n_146272.html It is confirmed that Podesta’s nickname is Skippy, can you hear it in the video?
33) “This was horrible. God warned them to stop. Over four hundred years the Canaanites continued in their horrible sacrifices. Then God had enough and had them destroyed.”
34) “This is an example of how man is sinful and wicked. Much like the devil, evil men counterfeit what God does.”
35) The writer believes that faith in Jesus offers salvation from this depravity.
36) Being Jewish I want to be respectful of my faith and not appear to imply that I endorse this belief, but I respect my Christian friends and their beliefs.
37) The devil isn’t original. He likes to copy what God does. He wants to be a god. He lusts after God, and the worship and glory that belongs to Him. So the devil distorts and twists. He turns everything upside down and backwards.”
38) “He [the devil] created all false religions, including the ridiculous Molech deity.”
39) “The devil is depraved. He hates all of mankind. He knows that he will be cast into the lake of fire. His fate is sealed. There is no salvation for fallen angels. So the devil wants to drag as many human beings into hell as possible.”
40) So now you understand why people had to travel to a remote island with a temple type structure built with a dome that implies divine legitimacy. They had to pay obeisance to the cult. They participated in cult rituals aimed at increasing cult power. Classic Moloch worship.
41) Whoever went to this island should be questioned about their knowledge of this.
42) It stands to reason that a satanic cult, seeking all the power in the world, would want the power of Kabbalah, because Kabbalah is Jewish mysticism, secret knowledge, which involves the holiest of mysteries. And indeed you will find that secret societies use Jewish symbols.
43) As an example, this is an early 20th century photo of the tomb of Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai, which is considered one of the holiest sites in the world to Jewish people.
44) This photo shows the entrance to the tomb. Notice the blue and white. Notice the Epstein use of blue and white. Colors are symbols. They reverse all that is holy.
Let’s read a bit about Rabbi Shimon.
Meron: Tomb of Rabbi Shimon ben Yochai – Israel
Meron is most well-known for being the burial site of Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai. Rabbi Shimon, who lived in the 2nd century CE, was the first to publicly teach the mystical dimension of the Torah known…
45) “A few miles from the Sea of Galilee, just north of the ancient city of Safed, stands Mount Meron. Many important sages are buried there, but Meron is most well-known for the burial site of Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai.”
46) “Rabbi Shimon, who lived in the 2nd century CE, was the first to publicly teach the mystical dimension of the Torah known as the Kabbalah, and is the author of the basic work of Kabbalah, the Zohar.”
47) “Until the Zohar was written, the deepest secrets of Torah were passed on only via hints and allusions. Rabbi Shimon was the first one to openly teach these secrets to his students.”
48) “On the very day he passed away, he revealed some of the loftiest secrets and brought a new level of G‑dly light into the world. That is why the courtyards around the tomb are filled with singing and dancing on that day.”
49) “The bonfires represent the light of Torah that Rabbi Shimon brought into the world.”
50) Rabbi Shimon lived at the time of the Romans.
The Romans sought to rule the world.
The Jewish people consider the Romans to be Esau.
Today, anti-God actors including Godless secular Jews are Esau.
51) We are not talking about genuine progressives, atheists, agnostics and other people with a conscience who may or may not believe in God. We are talking about people who ACTIVELY rebel against God, as in persecuting believers in God.
52) Rabbi Shimon, like Jesus, was a religious Jew and a patriot who “criticized the occupying Roman government and was forced to flee from the authorities who wished to execute him.”
53) We learned in last week’s portion that Rebecca received prophecy in the womb telling her that Jacob and Esau would not be elevated at the same time – “the one will serve the other.” Therefore Esau constantly seeks to subdue Jacob, even though he repudiated the birthright.
54) In a similar way, the Romans sought to know what the Jews knew, and stole our sacred things, even as they deny having them.
What Happened to the Jerusalem Temple’s Menorah?
Every year the Vatican receives hundreds of requests to return the menorah of the destroyed Jerusalem Temple. The only problem? They don’t have it.
55) We know what the Vatican is hiding.
The Vatican and the Temple Vessels
Is there any substance to the claim that the Church has in its possession vessels from the holy Temple?
56) We know the Vatican colluded with the Nazis.
57) What happened in the Bible set the stage for the future events of the world.
So the confrontation between Jacob and Esau in Vayishlach is a model for what we can expect now.
Vayishlach in a Nutshell – Texts & Summaries – Parshah
Jacob’s confrontation with Esau, the long journey to Seir, the abduction of Dinah, Reuben’s sin, and the eight primordial kings of Edom.
58) In order to make this a satisfying conclusion, I’ll just provide a summary of the Torah portion. If time permits later, I’ll try to go a bit deeper.
This is all taken from the Chabad link above.
59) “Jacob returns to the Holy Land….sends angel-emissaries to Esau in hope of a reconciliation, but his messengers report that his brother is on the warpath with 400 armed men.”
60) “Jacob prepares for war, prays, and sends Esau a large gift (consisting of hundreds of heads of livestock) to appease him.”
61) “Jacob…encounters the angel that embodies the spirit of Esau, with whom he wrestles….but vanquishes.”
62) “Jacob and Esau meet, embrace and kiss, but part ways.”
63) Have to go now. There are other parts of the narrative that have been omitted for the sake of keeping this thread focused.
By Dr. Dannielle Blumenthal. All opinions are the author’s own. Public domain.