2) This drawing by the artist Julius Schnoor von Carolsfeld (1794-1872) shows the prelude to the first battle of the war to conquer Canaan, later Israel.
3) “According to Joshua 6:1-27, the walls of Jericho fell after Joshua’s Israelite army marched around the city and blew their trumpets.”
What do you think is happening in America right now?
4) “Excavations at Tell es-Sultan, the biblical Jericho, have failed to produce data to substantiate the biblical story, and scholars r virtually unanimous that the Book of Joshua holds little historical value.”
Sometimes u can be so smart you’re stupid.
5) Sources for #4.
Jacobs, Paul F. (2000). “Jericho”… Eerdmans Dictionary of the Bible. Eerdmans, p. 691
Killebrew, Ann E. (2005). Biblical Peoples and Ethnicity… Society of Biblical Literature., p. 152
6) Today my husband wrote a blog about the concept of the barking dog.
Never, ever ignore one.
7) Andy asks: “There is a Hebrew phrase that I learned in ulpan: כלב נובח לא נשוך which means: A dog that barks doesn’t bite…is this is true or not?”
8) At first, the sentiment seems true, he writes: “Yes, people or animals that are going on the attack very often do so quickly, in stealt….come in complete silence, from seemingly nowhere, and then they go for their kill. No discussion, no mercy.”
9) But there are other times when “a person or animal will make lots of noise–barking, growling, yelling, and beating their chest–they want to scare off or down their opponent.”
10) We are all aware of people in the news, right now, who do a lot of barking, loudly.
12) You see them on the news, all the time.
Omar: “Raise Hell, Make People Uncomfortable”
13) It is tempting to ignore what these people are saying.
You know, just write them off.
Like what happened with Hitler.
14) Remember, before he rose to power, Hitler looked like a normal guy.
Not a barking dog.
15) Nobody believed he would actually do “a Holocaust.”
That word didn’t even exist in our vocabularies.
16) Hitler himself acknowledged this, and he took advantage of people’s innate tendency to deny things until it is too late.
17) January 30, 1939: Hitler boasts to the German equivalent of Congress:
“In the time of my struggle for power, it was primarily the Jewish people who mocked my prophecy that, one day, I would assume leadership of this Germany–“
18) “–of this State, and of the entire Volk, and that I would press for a resolution of the Jewish question, among many other problems.
“The resounding laughter of the Jews in Germany then may well be stuck in their throats today, I suspect.”
19) What do you think people like Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Linda Sarsour, and their colleagues will do if they’re given an ounce more of power?
20) Do you think they are coming only for the Jews?
21) From what I can see, it is churches that are burning, and Christians who are being massacred.
22) Now, it is tempting to blame the superficial covering for the dark heart that lies beneath.
Muslims themselves are not responsible for what has been done to their religion.
They are a loyal people who follow the orders they’re given or threatened into.
23) Recently we went to a meeting of Jews and Muslims Acting Together. (JAMAAT)
It was held in a mosque.
We took off our shoes.
24) They showed a movie called “The Judge,” the inspiring real-life story of a brilliant Palestinian jurist who has to deal with radical Islamic extremists who try to keep her down.
25) It is the cruelty of the international crime syndicate that hides behind Muslims, to say that everyone is “Islamophobic,” while they brainwash and put forth individuals to to be killed and then marked as bogeymen.
Hillary Clinton confesses this.
26) Hitler & the Nazis were associated with the occult Thule society:
“In 1917, people who wanted to join the ‘Germanic Order,’ out of which the Thule Society developed in 1918, had to sign a special “blood declaration of faith” concerning their lineage.”
27) So it was not the Germans, all the Germans, those bad Germans, who just randomly went out and picked on the Jews.
It was a small, fanatical cell, obsessed with the occult.
28) FEMINISM APR. 4, 2018
“Last Night, The Wing Welcomed Hillary Clinton Into Their Coven”
29) I actually know a couple of people who have met Bill Clinton.
They say he is a very warm and charismatic person.
He has a kind of aura.
My belief is that he has a kind of pathology where he alternates between humanitarianism and sex addiction, which has crossed into rape.
30) But unless you’re a FOH (friend of Hillary), her spiteful, hateful, violent rage is absolutely legendary, as is her complete fascination with the occult.
32) The enemy we are fighting is not “most of the world,” “most of America,” “a bad religion,” the “JQ” (“Jewish Question), yada yada yada yada stupid.
33) The enemy we are fighting is a small bunch (percentagewise) of sick fucking freaks, who nobody takes seriously, because they are so fucking insane.
34) Most of the Bible is a warning to stay away from these freaks. Who are called “idol worshipers,” and that sounds very remote to the modern mind, just like a black and white picture.
35) Today in synagogue we will read a prophecy concerning the end times.
36) I am actually out of time and have to go to synagogue to hear that reading 🙂
37) Briefly: In this portion (Isaiah 10:32-12:6) we hear the “barking” of Sannecherib of Assyria, who boasts to the world that he will conquer Israel, but who is destroyed, along with his army, in ONE NIGHT.
38) The parallels to current events are obvious.
@patton6966 is telling you the truth.
39) “The ravages of the exile will have decimated the Davidic dynasty – but the stump of Jesse will remain, and from it will grow a monarch worthy of his glorious ancestors,”
(This is the Stone Bible p. 1227, explaining the verses in Isaiah.)
40) “a monarch who will once more reflect the spirit and wisdom of Jewish holiness. He will usher in a new era of history when peace will rule the world.”
Yes, the Messiah, the Redeemer.
41) What we are seeing is the last bark of the dog.
Which will be followed by the trumpets heralding an attack on those sick fucking freaks.
Followed by victory of the faithful.
That, you can bet on.
By Dr. Dannielle Blumenthal. All opinions are the author’s own. Public domain. You can also read this online here.